How are we feelin’ tonight Fam? Pretty gouda? Ready to hone in on your artistic genius and assemble the most beauteous 4th festive charcuterie board? Or… are you more of an enjoy-outta-the-box kinda crowd? Do what you gotta do, there’s no wrong way to charcuterie. This assortment is a bit larger than our standard charcuterie board, so there’s more to share (or, absolutely heck no, not sharing!) It makes a wonderful evening snack, or even dinner replacement! Show us your masterpieces on the IG, find us @wecohospitality 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats, cheeses + olives (Brooklyn Cured chorizo, cured duck, Maple Leaf red wax gouda, White Stilton with blueberries and a ramekin of mixed olives)
- A box with your blueberry compote, Mike’s Hot Honey and homemade focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and compote.
- Try ALL the combinations. Chorizo and honey on focaccia? Cured duck, gouda, and blueberry compote on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO