As you may have noticed, we’re just a wee bit shrimp-obsessed here. Citrus-marinated with mango & papaya salad; Cajun-spiced in jambalaya; Baja-style in tacos; as a garnish to curried coconut butternut soup… you get the idea. It’s just sooo versatile (and quick to heat and a great low-cal protein source AND delicious). Tonight’s variation goes the bold and vibrant route, with plump, roasted adobo shrimp and a smoky-charred salsa verde to top it off. We hope you love it!
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Roasted adobo-marinated shrimp, saffron rice & roasted zucchini
- Salsa verde
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your container, as well as the ramekin of salsa verde.
- Cover your bowl with a damp paper towel and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle your salsa verde on top, or use it to dip your shrimp and zucchini in! Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!