We’re gonna call this salad a “chopper”. Chop up ya lettuce, chop ya hair, chop whatever ya want! You can even karate chop. Just please don’t chop your lovely fingers. Be safe, people. Slow and steady wins the race. The extra chopping step helps keep your lettuce fresh AF. That’s pretty fresh. Not only is this salad a chopper, it’s a NEW salad as well. A Chef Matt creation, kind of like a spin on a Frenchie classic but with our fresh spring friend, asparagus. Hope you love it, because it loves you 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Romaine, egg, asparagus, pickled red onion, and prosciutto
- Capers, almonds, and shallots (crunchies, as Chef Matt calls them)
- Lemon dill vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- A little S+P
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Grab your lettuce, asparagus, and prosciutto and move them to a cutting board. Chop everything to your desired size!
- Plop it all in a bowl.
- Top with your egg and pickled red onion, and sprinkle in the crunchies.
- Drizzle in your vinaigrette. Season to taste and toss!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO