We’re gonna call this salad a “chopper”. Chop up ya lettuce, chop ya hair, chop whatever ya want! You can even karate chop. Just please don’t chop your lovely fingers. Be safe, people. Slow and steady wins the race. The extra chopping step helps keep your lettuce fresh AF, almost as fresh as Zendaya looked at the Oscars the other week…anybody catchin’ our drift? That’s pretty fresh. Not only is this salad a chopper, it’s a NEW salad as well. A Chef Matt creation, kind of like a spin on a Frenchie classic but with our fresh spring friend, asparagus. Hope you love it, because it loves you 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- One dreamy bowl
- Capers, almonds, and shallots (crunchies, as Chef Matt calls them)
- Lemon dill vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- A little S+P
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Remove the container of vinaigrette and ramekin of crunchies from the bowl.
- Carefully remove your lettuce (baby romaine head) and asparagus, and move them to a cutting board. Chop everything to your desired size!
- Plop the greens and ‘spargus back in the bowl. Sprinkle in the crunchies.
- Drizzle in your vinaigrette. Season to taste and toss!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO