Happy Tuesday! Your bowl tonight is a killer combo of chicken, linguine, broccoli, and a piccata sauce with capers, peas, and shallots. We are huge fans of capers over here, they add the perfect salty pop of flavor. There are two ways you can reheat this bowl tonight, and it is entirely up to you. Zap it in the micro, or get out your pans!
Total prep time: 3-8 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Ramekin of yummy sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Optional: Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Optional: Large saute pan
How to prep:
You can just microwave the whole thing for a few! OR:
- Arrange the chicken cutlets on an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Bake at 375F until they’re hot and toasty, about 5-6 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into a large saute pan. Add about one half ramekin of water to thin it out.
- Once the sauce is hot, drop in the pasta and broccoli and mix it up over medium heat.
- To plate, make a nice little nest of pasta + broccoli in a bowl for the chicken cutlets to perch on. Dive in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO