Baby it’s cold outside! We’ve got the solution for you, so toss that chicken in the oven, turn the stove on, and relax, cause hot ramen soup is coming your way—and we must tell you that fresh noodles make ALL the difference. You know those instant ramen packs that you survived on in college? No offense to them (or us for eating a million of them), but these noodles are NOT them. Savor the difference, peeps! A little sprinkling of fresh green scallions, soft pickled mushies and a marinated egg make each bite complete.
What’s in your bag:
- Soy marinated roasted chicken breast
- Shiitake mushroom + spring onion broth
- Spicy miso paste
- Beans, peas, and greens
- Fresh wavy noodles
- Scallions, pickled mushrooms + marinated egg
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Small saucepan
- Pasta pot with salted water
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Drizzle olive oil on the sheet tray and place chicken on it.
- Remove after 10-12 minutes when nice and hot, and slize for serving!
The Broth, Beans, Peas, & Greens
- Pour the broth into a small saucepan and heat over medium, about 3 minutes or until just simmering.
- When you’ve got about 30 seconds to go, toss in your beans, peas, and greens to get nice & hot.
- Bring water to boil in a pasta pot, salt the water, and have some tongs on hand.
- Drop in the noodles and let them cook for 90 seconds. Use the tongs to scoop them out, give them a shake, and pop them right into the bottom of your bowl.
Now it’s assembly time!
- Add the scallions, pickled mushrooms, egg and chicken on top of the noodles – feel free to make it all fancy or just toss it in.
- Ladle the broth and greens allllll over it.
- Add some miso paste depending on your preference for spice.
Then, grab a spoon and dive in!
Don’t forget— slurp, slurp, slurp!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO