So apparently it’s winter… so we’re eatin’ winter squash! How seasonally fitting! There’s a bit of delicata squash included tonight too, one of our favorite squash varieties with beauteous striped coloring. Since you’re already here, we’re hoping you’re a goat cheese lover, cus that stuff is going alllll over your flatbread too. When it comes time to assemble the final post-oven toppings, (goat cheese, arugula + basil, and cranberry hot honey) we definitely recommend getting artsy with it. You can group the greens in little piles for each slice, or spread them evenly. Maybe try little drops of the hot honey, or just drizzle it everywhere! You, our friends, are the pizza artists. Never forget it!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Arugula + basil
- Scallion salsa verde
- Goat cheese
- Cranberry hot honey
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your flatbreads on the sheet tray.
- Topping time! (You’ll want to split things evenly between each flatbread) Spoon your salsa verde all over and evenly arrange your squash on there as well.
- Toss it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbreads onto the cutting board.
- Top with your goat cheese, arugula + basil, and drizzle on some hot honey too.
- Slice it up, peeps! Maybe add a crack of black pepper too? Go nuts!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO