Boring eats? We’ll have naan of that. What could be boring about a coconut milk based vadouvan curry (a French-Indian curry blend) complete with cilantro yogurt and a side of naan? When you’re ready to chow, we’re partial to the spread-that-yogurt-on-your-naan-and-scoop-your-curry method, mostly because you can use your hands and get messy. It’s ever so fun and ever so un-boring. Scoop away, peeps!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl!
- Feta + mint
- Pickled onions
- Braised lamb shoulder (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A little s + p 🙂
- A saute pan (if you ordered the lamb!)
Total prep time: 5 minutes
How to prep:
- Remove the lid from the bowl and take out your rami of feta + mint and pickled onions. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your feta + mint and pickled onions on top of your bowl and chow down!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO
The Braised Lamb Shoulder (if you ordered it!):
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add lamb and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and add to your microwaved bowl!