Hey WECO Fam! You here for the roasted veggie + lamb bowl? Cool, cool, same here. You pumped? We are. What about this dish caught your eye? Was it the creamy veggie coconut curry? Or the braised lamb shoulder? (We’re raisin’ our hand for that one!) Maybe it was the fresh feta + mint… (cheese-a-holics here, admittedly) or the homemade pickled onions? Yes, yes, yes, and YES! All that jazz makes this bowl so bomb. There’s no way to choose, and the good thing is you don’t have to!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl with braised lamb!
- Feta + mint
- Pickled onions
What you’ll need from home:
- A little s + p 🙂
- A saute pan (optional!)
Total prep time: 5 minutes
How to prep:
Option #1: Microwave
- Remove the lid from the bowl and take out your ramekins of feta + mint and pickled onions. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your feta + mint and pickled onions on top of your bowl and chow down!
Option #2: Saute Pan + Microwave
- Remove the lid from the bowl and take out the lamb, ramekin of feta + mint and ramekin of pickled onions from your bowl.
- Microwave your bowl for 1-2 minutes.
- While your bowl is in the microwave, add some olive oil to a saute pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add lamb and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and add to your microwaved bowl!
- Top with your feta + mint and pickled onions.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO