FAM. Ever since the menu dropped, we’ve been counting down the days until salmon + torched avocado time. Seriously. It’s been in our dreams. The caramelization on the salmon and smokiness of the avocado are tough to beat. We used a short grain sushi rice as the base for this dinner, which pairs perfectly with the slightly sweet, acidic slaw and sticky soy glaze (made with tamari and ginger!). Enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Salmon, avocado, rice and apple + daikon slaw
- Sticky soy glaze
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe dish
How to prep:
- Salmon: Preheat the oven to 350F. Place salmon on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray and pour the glaze all over. Heat in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until warmed through to your liking.
- Sushi rice: Place in a microwave safe dish and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until nice and steamy.
- Avocado and slaw: Best served cold!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!