FAM. Ever since the menu dropped last week, we’ve been counting down the days until salmon + torched avocado time. Seriously. It’s been in our dreams. The caramelization on the salmon and smoky flavors of the avocado are tough to beat. We used a short grain sushi rice as the base for this dinner, which pairs perfectly with the slightly sweet and acidic slaw and sticky soy glaze. Enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your salmon, avocado, rice and apple + daikon slaw
- Sticky soy glaze
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
How to prep:
- Salmon: Preheat the oven to 350F. Place salmon on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray and pour over the glaze. Heat in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until warmed through to your liking.
- Sushi rice: Place in a microwave safe dish and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave for 1-2 minutes until nice and steamy.
- Avocado and slaw: Best served cold!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO