There’s peaches, apples, strawberries, oranges, kiwis..and then there’s sangria. Yep, same thing, it definitely qualifies as a serving of fruit on MyPyramid, right? Let’s just keep telling ourselves that…
Enjoy this bevvy as a pre-summer celebration, because there’s only 40-something days until sweet sweet summatime, and clearly we couldn’t wait any longer 🙂
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- Your delicious drank with macerated fruit!
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice
- Your favorite white wine!
How to prep:
- Open up your drink and stir the fruit around a little.
- Spoon some fruit out of your drink and place it in your cup with ice.
- Mocktail: Pour about 6 oz of your drink over the top of the fruit + ice and then top with some soda water! Give it a little stir. Enjoy!
- Cocktail: Pour about 2oz of your white wine over the top of the fruit + ice and add about 4oz of your drink. Stir, stir, stir, and enjoy!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO