These stuffed peppers are no joke. Sweet italian sausage, roasted mushrooms, chickpeas and parmesan breadcrumbs – this is the stuffing. And the pepper is fresh picked from Ray at Applefield Farm and at its peak. And, together, we have stuffed peppers. With some fresh baby kale and golden quinoa, and a saffron honey drizzle, this dinner is sneakily old school delicious – and we made it for you!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
– Stuffed peppers over quinoa and kale
What you’ll need from home:
– oven-proof pan
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Put the quinoa on one side of an ovenproof dish, the peppers on the other.
- Drizzle a little water on the quinoa to prevent it from drying out.
- Heat for 10-12 minutes until the middle of the pepper stuffing is warm/hot.
- Pull it out, quinoa on the plate, baby kale on top. Peppers next to that.
- Drizzle that honey all over and enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO