Maybe it’s scallion pancake pizza. Maybe it’s an open-faced scallion pancake sandwich. Maybe it’s scallion pancake toast. Does it matter!? We’re calling it a ‘za, but whatever this tasty dish is classified as, it’s one for the books. Y’all love these scallion cakes, and they serve as the perfect base for your various toppings (which you can put on your pizza WHICHEVER WAY YOU LIKE!). The scallion salsa verde binds everything together, and we love adding the crunchy veggies last so every bite is full of texture. We’re giving you the building blocks, and while our vision is a pizza, you can do whatever the heck you want, ‘cause you’re the BOSS!
What’s in your bag:
- 1 scallion pancake
- Hoisin beef, cukes, shishito peppers, peas + greens
- Spicy mayo, charred scallion salsa verde, crispy shallots
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pan
- Cutting board
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your scallion pancake on the sheet tray.
- Toss your pancake in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until crispy.
- While your pancake is in the oven, warm a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add your hoisin beef to the pan and saute for 3-5 minutes or until warmed to your liking. If the beef sticks together, you can add a splash of water to prevent clumping!
- Carefully remove your crispy pancake from the oven and sliiiiide it onto the cutting board.
- Topping time! First, lightly spread your salsa verde on top. Next goes the beef, then the veggies (cukes, peppers, peas + greens).
- Finish by drizzling some spicy mayo all over and top with your crispy shallots.
- Slice it up, peeps! We hope you enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!