Maybe it’s a scallion pancake pizza. Maybe it’s an open-faced scallion pancake sandwich. Maybe it’s a scallion pancake toast. Does it matter!? We’re calling it a ‘za, but whatever this tasty dish is classified as, it’s one for the books. Y’all love these scallion cakes, and they serve as the perfect base for your various toppings (which you can put on WHICHEVER WAY YOU LIKE!). The scallion salsa verde binds everything together, and we love adding the crunchy veggies last so that every bite is full of texture. We’re giving you the building blocks, and while our vision is a pizza, you can do whatever the heck you want, ‘cause you’re the BOSS!
What’s in your bag:
- 2 scallion pancakes
- Shredded hoisin beef, smashed cukes & peppers, snap peas & baby watercress
- Spicy mayo, charred scallion salsa verde, crispy shallots
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
Total prep time: 10 minutes
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your scallion pancakes side by side on the sheet tray. Then, scoop your hoisin beef onto an open space on the sheet tray.
- Toss your tray in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until your pancakes are crispy and beef warmed through.
- When ready, carefully remove your tray from the oven and sliiiiide your pancakes onto the cutting board.
- Topping time! First, lightly spread some salsa verde on top. Next goes a little beef, then a couple veggies (cukes, peppers, peas & greens). Repeat the same process with the second pancake!
- Finish by drizzling some spicy mayo all over and top with your crispy shallots.
- Slice it up, peeps! We hope you enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!