Maybe it’s scallion pancake pizza. Maybe it’s an open-faced scallion pancake sandwich. Maybe it’s scallion pancake toast. Does it matter!? We’re calling it a ‘za, but whatever this tasty dish is classified as, it’s one for the books. Y’all love these scallion cakes, and they serve as the perfect base for your various toppings (which you can put on your pizza WHICHEVER WAY YOU LIKE!). The spicy aioli is like a glue that binds everything together, and we love adding the crunchy veggies last so every bite is full of texture. We’re giving you the building blocks, and while our vision is a pizza, you can do whatever the heck you want, cus you’re the BOSS!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Hoisin beef, cukes, habanada peppers, peas + greens
- Spicy mayo, scallion salsa verde, crispy shallots
- 2 scallion pancakes
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pan
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your scallion pancakes on the sheet tray.
- Toss your pancakes in the oven for 5-7 minutes or until crispy.
- While your pancakes are in the oven, warm a saute pan over medium heat.
- Add your hoisin beef to the pan and saute for 3-5 minutes or until warmed to your liking. If the beef sticks together, you can add a splash of water to prevent clumping!
- Remove your pancakes carefully from the oven when crispy and sliiiiide them onto the cutting board.
- Topping time! First, lightly spread your spicy mayo on top of your pancakes. Next goes the beef, then the veggies (cukes, habanada peppers, peas + greens).
- Finish by drizzling some scallion salsa verde all over.
- Slice it up, peeps! We hope you enjoy 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO