Salmon night, y’all! Ethically sourced salmon, to be exact. It’s all we source. These were ethically farmed in the Faroe Islands—this salmon should make you feel good from the inside out. Omega-3s and sustainability FTW!
Salmon is beautiful and tasty on its own, but when it’s crusted we think it’s even better. Plus, we’ve got the veggies to go with it—good for you for getting your nutrients in before the big feast on Thursday 😉 And if we don’t see you before then, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
What’s in your bag:
- Roasted butternut
- Roasted and shaved broccoli
- Quinoa with marinated eggplant
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pan, 1 tbsp oil (optional)
- Microwave safe bowl (optional)
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Salmon + Broccoli + Butternut
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Put the salmon, crust up, on one side of an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Arrange the broccoli and butternut on the other side.
- Pop the whole tray in the oven for 5-7 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through and the broccoli and butternut are nice and roasty toasty.
Two options here:
Option #1: (Recommended) Get a saute pan hot with a tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Pop in the quinoa and toss ‘til hot and a little crispy, just a few minutes.
Option #2: Put the quinoa in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel. Heat it for 2-3 minutes.
Place the salmon on a plate and surround it with its friends! Quinoa, broccoli, and butternut. Can’t get better.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO