Our ingredients are really important to us for a bunch reasons, but here are a couple:
1) They impact the way your dinner tastes and how you feel (great taste + great quality = feel great)
2) They impact the world around us, too!
Faroe Island Salmon is that good sh*t- it tastes buttery and delicious because it comes from the pristine waters of the Atlantic, near Iceland. No antibiotics, none of that scary stuff, just traceable, yummy, salmon. Obviously that good sh*t needs more good sh*t to go with it, so we’ve added some roasted and shaved broccoli (tossed some red chili and cumin in there too,) with golden quinoa (gold like the gold medal our Fam gets for being so rad!) Hopefully this meal gets a gold medal too 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Sesame-crusted salmon
- Roasted and shaved broccoli
- Quinoa with marinated eggplant
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pan, 1 tbsp oil (optional)
- Microwave safe bowl (optional)
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Salmon + Broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put the salmon, crust-side up, on one side of an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Arrange the broccoli on the other side.
- Pop the whole tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through and the broccoli is nice and roasty toasty.
Two options here:
Option #1: (Recommended) Get a saute pan hot with a tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Pop in the quinoa and toss ‘til hot, just a few minutes.
Option #2: Put the quinoa in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with a damp paper towel. Heat it for 2-3 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Place the salmon on a plate and surround it with its buddies! Quinoa and broccoli. Can’t get better. Oh, and that salmon skin? Yeah you can eat it. Just do it. You can thank us later.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO