Ye, it’s St. Paddy’s Day! Everyone’s Irish tonight, right? Well, we certainly are feeling that way! We’ve really gone the extra kilometer with this one, lads. Not only are there thin mints in this one—don’t worry, we gave you some extra to put on top, too, but it’s also said to carry the luck of the Irish right inside this bottle. I mean, can you see how green this thing is!? Like, Chicago River green! Drink it straight from the bottle or throw it in a blender, either way – top of the mornin’ to ya! Hoping this drink is the gold at the end of your rainbow 🙂
P.S. Why did the leprechaun go outside?
To sit on his paddy-o!
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- THIN MINTS!!!
- Your Shamrock Shake 🙂
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice! Perhaps a blender 🙂
- Maybe some McGillicuddy’s? (any peppermint schnapps will do) Maybe some whipped cream?
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- As Is: Pour about 6 oz over ice and sprinkle some of your thin mints on top. Then all you gotta do is get to sippin’!
- Frozen: Add 2 cups of ice to the blender. Add approx. 1/3 of your drink then blend until smooth 🙂 Pour directly from the blender into a glass and sprinkle those cookies right on top!
- As Is: Pour 4oz over ice then add a 2oz. shot of your schnapps of choice. Stir, stir, stir, then don’t forget those cookies (mind blowing, we know!)
- Frozen: Combine 2 cups of ice + approx half of your drink right into the blender. Add 4oz of your schnapps and then blend until smooth! Pour directly into your glasses and then sprinkle your cookies right on top 😉
If you’re feeling extra lucky, a little leprechaun told us that a little whipped cream really adds some extra magic!
‘May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow’
Happy St. Paddy’s Day WECO Fam!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO