Shark bait… OOH HA HA. Please tell us you love the movie Finding Nemo as much as we do… There’s no rings of fire you have to swim through tonight, though. Just this beauteous blue ocean of cucumber mint water, (made with Applefield Farm cucumbers!) lime juice, and blue curaçao syrup with your Swedish Fish-y friends. Questions? You know where to find us! (42 Wallaby Way, Sydney)
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- Your delicious drank!
- Swedish Fish for garnish (you can dump ‘em in your drink for a quick swim, but TBH we may eat them all before then!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice!
- Maybe some vodka? Maybe some gin?
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- Mocktail: Pour about 6 oz over ice and top it with some club soda if you want it bubbly! Give it a little stir. Then all you gotta do is get to sippin’!
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a 2 oz shot of your liquor of choice. Stir, stir, stir, then sip, sip, sip!
Want a shark bait scene refresher? Watch the clip here: bit.ly/WECOsharkbait
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO