Happy Shark We(ek)o! We’ve created a seafood (we see food, we eat it) shark-cuterie board arrangement for ya tonight in the theme of ALL things ocean. Each item on this board can stand alone (try a tiny bit of each to see!) but is definitely next level (yenno, Mario-beating-Bowser-style) when combined with something else. The organic Galician Matiz mussels we adore on a Ritz cracker, and Squailey’s bluefish paté with piquillo jam is hard to beat. Why Ritz crackers? Because if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. We love a classic Ritz cracker! 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Jumbo shrimp with WECO red cocktail sauce
- Matiz organic mussels in olive oil & vinegar
- Squailly’s bluefish paté
- Piquillo jam + pickles
- Ritz crackers
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to spread the paté and jam.
- Try ALL the combinations. Have a little Brie at home? It pairs nicely with that piquillo jam, a pickle, and a Ritz cracker… Try something new, mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO