We asked some customers over the summer what their favorite food is and pad thai was a super common answer. We’re 0% shocked about this. The flavors, the textures, the peanut sauce – we’re drooling writing about this and the chefs haven’t even started making it yet! And then we were like great, pad thai, let’s stop there, and Chef Matt was like NOPE we’re doing crunchy chili marinated cukes just for funsies. Let’s dig into this new bangin’ recipe together, shall we? We shall.
What’s in your bag:
- Sweet chili shrimp
- Rice noodles
- Veggies + tofu
What you’ll need from home:
- Olive oil
- Saute pan
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Set a saucepot with water over high heat. Once boiling, reduce to medium heat.
The veggies + shrimp + tofu
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Throw in the veggies + tofu. Cook for 3-4 min, tossing to make sure all the veggie goodness is warmed through.
- Add the shrimp to the saute pan with the veggies and toss toss toss until they’re warm.
The rice noodles
- Once you’re on your way with the veggies and shrimp, drop the rice noodles into boiling water.
- These are quick – after 2-3 min (test doneness), strain the noodles.
The finishing touches
- Add the rice noodles to the saucepan.
- Pour the sauce over it all and stir until the veggies, tofu, shrimp and noods are evenly coated and heated through.
- Plate it up and sprinkle with peanuts.
- We’re not including directions for the cucumbers because we only have 3 words for those: GOBBLE THEM DOWN.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served.