If this is your first shrimp truck, welcome! We’re so happy you’re here for this tasty ride. In fact, you may not want to hop off once you’ve tried these plump jumbo shrimp glazed with honey, garlic & soy. Pico de gallo, charred green beans & snap peas, and smashed baby cucumbers are tagging along too, all served over a bed of mango rice! This rice is coconutty, gently spiced, with not one but TWO types of mango for extra flavor. Pureed mango and diced mango were folded in to create the perfect base for your shrimp truck meal. The truth? Maybe this should be called a party bus, because shrimp truck is here for a good time, and for a long time. Shrimp truck out until next time, beep beep!
What’s in your bag:
- Honey, garlic & soy-glazed shrimp
- Tomato & scallion pico de gallo
- Mango rice with sesame, shiso & basil
- Charred green beans & snap peas with fried shallots
- Smashed baby cucumbers
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe dish
- Saute pan
Total prep time: 5-10 minutes
- Spread your shrimpies out in an even layer on a foil-lined tray.
- Broil on low for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Scoop it into a microwave safe dish.
- Place a damp paper towel on top and microwave for 2-3 minutes ‘til it’s nice and steamy!
The Green Beans & Snap Peas
- Toss in a saute pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Give green beans and snap peas a stir every couple of minutes until heated through.
The Baby Cucumbers
- Nothing! We like to enjoy these cute cukes cold!
Grab a plate and add shrimp, rice, green beans & snap peas, and baby cukes. Spoon on some pico and enjoy this one-of-a-kind shrimp truck dinner!
Beep beep 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!