One if by land, two if by shrimp truck. Perhaps not historically accurate, but definitely more fun. If this is your first shrimp truck, you may have no idea what’s going on. The good thing is, neither do we. Join us for the ride and hop on the shrimp truck! You may never hop off once you’ve tried these honey + garlic + soy glazed shrimp. Pico de gallo, blistered shishito peppers, and roasted green beans + Fat Moon mushrooms round out the bunch, all served over a bed of MANGO RICE! This rice is coconutty, gently spiced, with not one but TWO types of mango for extra flavor. Pureed mango and diced mango were folded into the creamy mixture to create the perfect base for your shrimp truck meal. The truth? Maybe this truck should be called a party bus, because shrimp truck is here for a good time, and a long time. Shrimp truck out until next time, beep beep!
What’s in your bag:
- Tomato + scallion pico de gallo
- Mango rice
- Shishito peppers
- Green beans + shiitake mushrooms
What you’ll need from home:
- Optional: sheet tray with aluminum foil
- Microwave safe dish
- Saute pan
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
The Shrimp and Shishito Peppers
- Spread your shrimpies out in an even layer on one half of a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil.
- Place your shishitos on the other half.
- Broil on low for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Scoop it into a microwave safe dish.
- Place a damp paper towel on top and microwave for 2-3 minutes ‘til it’s nice and steamy!
The Green Beans + Fat Moon Mushrooms
- Toss in a saute pan for 3-4 minutes
- Give green beans and mushrooms a stir every couple of minutes until heated through.
Grab a plate and add shrimp, shishitos, rice, and veggies. Dollop on some pico and enjoy this one-of-a-kind shrimp truck dinner!
Beep beep 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO