Of all the kitchen devices we wish the kitchen gods above could create, it would be an automatic countertop crunchies dispenser. Wouldn’t that be the absolute BEST thing in the world? Your crunchies—the capers, almonds + shallots, add the perfect savory bite to your salad (and TBH go well on anything from avocado toast to mac + cheese…) which is why we need them STAT in a little countertop sprinkles dispenser. Those paired with the smoked salmon are the power combo you didn’t know you needed… until now! 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Romaine, egg, asparagus + pickled red onion
- Capers, almonds + shallots (crunchies, as Chef Matt calls them)
- Lemon dill vinaigrette
- Smoked salmon
What you’ll need from home:
- A little S+P
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Grab your romaine and smoked salmon and move them to a cutting board. Chop everything to your desired size!
- Plop it all in a bowl.
- Top with your asparagus, egg and pickled red onion and sprinkle in the crunchies.
- Drizzle in your vinaigrette. Season to taste and toss!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO