You had us at smoked salmon. Smoked salmon is kinda like olives, you’re either an olive person or you’re not. But if you’re an olive person, then you’re an OLIVE PERSON. Yenno? So we are SMOKED SALMON PEOPLE. So now that we’ve sorted all that out, how ‘bout this salad? It’s a chopper as we call it here at WECO, which means you’ll need to lend us a hand (if ya don’t mind, por favor!) and chop that romaine, asparagus, and salmon up. We left that step for you to ensure fresh greens, ‘cause we looooove you, Fam 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Romaine, egg, asparagus + pickled red onion
- Capers, almonds, and shallots (crunchies, as Chef Matt calls them)
- Lemon dill vinaigrette
- Daniel Boulud smoked salmon
What you’ll need from home:
- A little S+P
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Grab your romaine, asparagus and smoked salmon and move them to a cutting board. Chop everything to your desired size!
- Plop it all in a bowl.
- Top with your egg and pickled red onion, and sprinkle in the crunchies.
- Drizzle in your vinaigrette. Season to taste and toss!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO