“Sometimes me think, what is friend? And then me say: a friend is someone to share last cookie with.” -Cookie Monster
We’d share our last cookie with you, Fam! That’s how much you mean to us 🙂 That being said, you probably won’t want to share these snickerdoodles. Cookie Monster’s admirable at all, but if you keep these to yourself… we get it.
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Non-stick spray or butter
- A fork!
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Using a ¼ measuring cup, scoop out about 6-8 cookies.
- Roll each one into a ball, then roll in the cinnamon sugar until well coated. Place onto your sheet tray.
- Using a fork, lightly press into the cookie to slightly flatten. Rotate your fork 90 degrees and press again for a pretty lil’ crosshatch pattern.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. 10 minutes for softer cookies, 12 minutes for crispier cookies. Let them cool for 3-5 tortuous minutes (worth it, we promise!) and enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO