Salmon night, y’all! Ethically sourced salmon, to be exact. It’s all we source. These were ethically farmed in the Faroe Islands—this salmon should make you feel good from the inside out. Omega-3s and sustainability FTW!
Tonight’s iteration of this amazing stuff is going to be topped with a pureed mango and sesame glaze. Roasted purple potatoes because who doesn’t love a bit of color? Broccoli + pepper slaw adds the crunchilicious texture, with yuzu dressing for the acidic bite.
What’s in your bag:
- Mango sesame glaze
- Roasted potatoes with caramelized miso + fried shallots
- Broccoli + pepper slaw
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray lined with aluminum foil
- Olive/canola oil
Total prep time: 12 minutes
- Toss onto one side of a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil and pop into a 400F oven for 5-7 minutes. Keep an eye on these guys to make sure the shallots don’t burn!
- With a few minutes left on the potato timer, remove your potatoes.
- On the other side of the sheet tray, arrange the salmon pieces skin side up and pour over the glaze.
- Pop them into a 400F oven for 3-5 minutes, until the skin begins to blister and sizzle.
- Remove the sheet tray with the potatoes and salmon from the oven.
- We prefer this cold! It’s ready to go.
Plate up the salmon with your potatoes and slaw…Warm potatoes and salmon contrasted with the cool crunchy slaw. Enjoy, and happy almost weekend!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO