Buzz buzz, it’s Teacher Appreciation Week! A special shoutout to all of our educators, thank you so much for what you do! Words can be tricky sometimes (26 letters in the alphabet—that’s quite a lot) so we decided to express our gratitude through this cold beverage in front of you. Our love language is tasty eats (and drinks!) so here we are.
Cheers to you, teachers!
P.S. What’s a bee’s favorite novel? The Great Gats-bee!
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- Your delicious drank!
- Candied orange peel garnish (a nice post-drink snack)
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice!
- Maybe some rum? Some tequila? Possibilities are endless!
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- Mocktail: Pour about 6 oz over ice and top it with some soda water! Give it a little stir. Add your candied orange peel garnish and enjoy!
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a 2oz shot of your liquor of choice. Top with some soda water, if you’d like. Give it a little stir. Add your candied orange peel garnish and enjoy!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO