So, one time when we made this dip something *magical* happened. Sophie, on our marketing team, came home to a virtually empty fridge. The only thing in there was some leftover WECO spinach + artichoke dip and a handful of cherry tomatoes. She also found a rogue (and slightly dusty) box of penne on the shelf, and declared, “This shall be dinner!” The rest is history. Yes, you guessed it, that spinach + artichoke dip pasta was created with the same WECO dip you’ve got right there. We know we aren’t the inventors of this concept, but it feels pretty revolutionary to us. While we do suggest using your dip as a, well, dip… creative exploration is ALWAYS encouraged 🙂
Total prep time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Spinach + artichoke dip
- Corn chips
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid, place the tin on your sheet tray, and pop it in the oven for 17-20 minutes, until hot + bubbly!
- Optional: Place your chips on the tray for the last 5 minutes so they get extra crispy!
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab your chips and dip away!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!