So, one time when this dip was on the menu something *magical* happened. Our friend, Sophie, came home to a virtually empty fridge. The only thing in there was some leftover WECO spinach & artichoke dip and a handful of cherry tomatoes. She also found a rogue box of penne on the shelf, and declared, “This shall be dinner!” The rest is history. We know we probably didn’t invent the concept, but it still feels pretty revolutionary to us. While we do suggest using your dip as a, well, dip… creative exploration is ALWAYS encouraged 🙂
Total prep time: 17-20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Spinach & artichoke dip
- Corn chips
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Serving bowls (optional)
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid, place the tin on your sheet tray, and pop it in the oven for 17-20 minutes, until hot & bubbly!
- Optional: Place your chips on the tray for the last 5 minutes so they get extra crispy!
- Remove the tray from the oven carefully, and transfer your chips and dip to serving bowls (if you want)!
- Grab your chips and dip away!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!