Get ready to be scared… by not being able to put these nachos down! LOL 🙂 It’s the blue corn tortilla chips for us, Fam, they just take the spooky factor up like 5 notches. We will admit, the whole idea behind these was our desire to make some Halloween artwork with the tastiest nacho ingredients (ahem, hellooooo homemade pico de gallo). Make a smiley nacho face with black olive eyes, or maybe even a guacamole Frankenstein? You do you. Just make sure you send pictures so we can see all of your amazing creations, duh! Tag us on the Instagram: @WECOhospitality or send us an email: [email protected] <3
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Spooky scary blue corn tortilla chips
- Shredded adobo chicken
- Corn + black olives
- Cheddar cheese
- Salsa roja
- Pico de gallo
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Arrange your (very spooky and very scary) blue corn tortilla chips on your aluminum foil lined sheet tray. Next, evenly arrange your shredded chicken, corn + black olives, and cheddar cheese, too. We highly recommend freestyling these a bit and making a spooky scary face out of your toppings, cus the olives make perfect eyes… get creative! It’s gonna taste delicious no matter what it looks like!
- Toss your tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Add your last toppings! Salsa roja, pico de gallo, and guacamole too.
- Enjoy the spookiest, scariest nachos you’ve ever had 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO