These last few weeks of spring have us feelin’ a little antsy, with all this sweltering weather we’re having it seems like summertime! So spring BBQ or summer BBQ, whatever you want to call it… it’s here for a good time, and a long time!
Alright, peeps, let’s dig into the nitty gritty: stretchy pants recommended, napkins necessary. It’s a sheet tray kinda meal, and you could even ditch the saute pan if you wanted to toss your cornbread in the oven for a couple of minutes with the rest of the goodies. The slaw is simple, just mix it with your sweet chili aioli and TOSS, TOSS, TOSS! There’s plenty of BBQ to slather all of your pulled pork, so go nuts. Go crazy. Easy peasy, gimme mac + cheesy!
What’s in your bag:
- Cider braised pulled pork w/ BBQ sauce
- Mac + cheese w/ garlic panko
- Cabbage and spring vegetable slaw
- Sweet chili aioli
- Cream cheese cornbread
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray with aluminum foil
- Saute pan
- Casserole dish
Total prep time: 20 minutes
The Pulled Pork & Mac + Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Drizzle foil lined sheet tray with a little olive oil.
- Toss the pork on one side of the tray. Pop your uncovered mac + cheese on the other side.
- Cook for 10 minutes and carefully pull the tray out of the oven. Maneuver the pork around with a fork to ensure even heating!
- Toss back in the oven for 8-10 more minutes. Take it all out when the pulled pork
- is warmed through and the mac is nice and toasty!
- Pour the slaw in a bowl, add the aioli to your liking, (stay light to start, you don’t wanna overdo it) and mix it up!
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat and toast the corn bread until it reaches a golden brown color.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO