Chef Matt likes to call this dish “zpach,” and we think that’s WAY more fun to say! Your zpach tonight is made with a blend of plum tomatoes, red bell peppers, cucumbers and honeydew melon. We tossed in some fresh herbs like cilantro, basil and parsley as well, and the result is everything you’d want on a spring evening. Every refreshing spoonful should feel like you’re slurping up the garden, and we mean that in the absolute best way possible. Happy zpach-ing!
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your gazpacho
- Gluten-free roll
- Lemon + herb marinated lump crab (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
How to prep:
- Pop your bread in a 350F oven on a sheet tray or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
- Pour your gazpacho into a bowl.
- Stir, give it a taste, and season with S+P if you want!
- Top with marinated lump crab (if you ordered it!)
- Pro tip: Lightly drizzle a tad of olive oil on top for some Instagram-worthy presentation.
- Grab a spoon and dig in to you zpach ;P
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!