Steak frites? More like steak fri(eaking delicious)tes! Hahaha… okay that one needs some work, we’ll admit it. BUT, on the bright side, the only “work” you’ll be doing tonight is turning on your oven and popping your tasty eats in there. Seriously, that’s it. That’s IT! It’s a sheet pan dinner, which is the best kind of dinner in our opinion. The tenderloin steak you’ve got tonight is, yes you guessed it, one of the most tender cuts! Hence, tenderloin! Grab a knife for slicing, but you might not even need it. We paired your tender as heck steak with sweet potato fries (your frites) seasoned with everything spice and roasted asparagus. Plus homemade ketchup and cashew romesco for good measure. And cus y’all LOVE a good sauce. And we love you.
What’s in your bag:
- Cashew romesco
- Sweet potato fries
- Homemade ketchup
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
Total prep time: 15 minutes
We’re going to keep this easy because let’s be honest, we know you can’t wait! (We can’t either.)
First things first, preheat your oven to 450F.
The Steak, Fries, and Asparagus
- Put the sweet potatoes on one side of an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray.
- Pop it in the oven and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- When the timer dings, put the asparagus and the steak on the other side of the sheet tray.
- Cook for 5 MORE minutes to get it all roasty toasty.
- If you prefer your steak on the well-done end of the spectrum, pull out the fries and asparagus and give that beautiful steak some additional heat to get to your perfect temperature.
Slice the steak up and put it on a plate next to the asparagus and fries. Drizzle on ample amounts of cashew romesco, and dig in! Oh, and the ketchup is for the frites but we figured you knew that 😉
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO