You’re a gyro hero tonight, WECO Fam! Soft and tender shaved and shredded sirloin steak for your enjoyment on flatbread, and the rest is up to you. Yep, we said it, the rest is ALL you! Do you want the creamy tzatziki on there? Or just the baba ganoush? Cucumber + tomato salad on the side, maybe, but also a little on your flatbread. And farro probably on the side too, but who knows? You could really create a mega sandwich here. Or eat it in a bowl. That’s the beauty of being a hero.
What’s in your bag:
- Shaved sirloin steak
- Dill + lemon tzatziki
- Baba ganoush
- Cucumber + tomato salad
- Toasted farro
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray with aluminum foil
- Olive oil
- Saute pan
- Microwave (optional)
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil onto your foil-lined sheet tray and place the steak mixture on the tray in a pile. Leave room for the flatbread if you’re heating the flatbread in the oven.
- Heat for around 8-10 minutes or until warmed through.
Option #1: Place your flatbread on your sheet tray with 3-4 minutes left on your steak timer. Take out when steak is done.
Option #2: Place in the microwave for 10-20 seconds (err on the side of less) or until warmed through.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a saute pan and turn on medium heat.
- When the oil is glistening, toss the farro in, stir, and heat for 3-5 minutes or until warmed through.
The Cucumber + Tomato Salad, Baba Ganoush, and Tzatziki
- Best served cold or at room temp!
Grab a plate and assemble your gyro! You can make it a sandwich, dip your flatbread in the tzatziki + baba ganoush, or any combination of the two!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO