So obviously the flavors of this flatbread are the most important part, but the pizzazz-ful presentation is pretty darn important too. Good lookin’ food is, quite frankly, more fun to eat. Right? Right! The red onion and peppers in your corn salad, the vibrant salsa verde, and the arugula on top all add contrasting flavors, but also make your pizza look pretty 🙂 Enjoy your pretty pizza, peeps!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Corn salad
- Salsa verde, avocado cream, cotija, Tajín and greens
- Flatbreads (2)
- Shredded smoked chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your flatbread pieces on the sheet tray. Evenly spoon your corn salad on top of each. If you ordered the shredded smoked chicken, arrange that on there as well.
- Toss the sheet tray in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbreads onto the cutting board. Topping time: sprinkle on your cotija. Next, grab a spoon and drizzle your salsa verde on top.
- Do the same with your avocado cream— it might be a little thick, so quickly move the spoon back and forth to get it all on there. Or, make small dollops all over!
- Top with your greens and sprinkle on a little Tajín too.
- Slice it up, peeps! Maybe drizzle on some olive oil? Go nuts!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO