Not gonna lie, Fam, we’re feeling particularly nuts (*wink, wink- sorry, can’t help it) about this new recipe. But then again, who wouldn’t go out of their gourd with excitement over a roasted acorn squash shell that’s been stuffed with savory Italian sausage, swiss chard, hearty wild rice and chickpeas, and best of all, luscious Fat Moon Farm shroomies?!
It’s one of our favorite kinds of meals- a whole lotta tasty without a whole lotta of work for you! Your only real job is to remain patient while you wait for your edible boat to warm through and the Parm-panko topping to get nice and crisp. Now go on and get stuffed 😉
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl! (With acorn squash from Plainville Farm!)
- Saffron honey
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
Total prep time: 20-25 minutes
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place your acorn squash on your sheet tray (leaving the kale behind in your bowl) and toss in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until your squash is warmed through.
- Remove carefully from the oven and place the squash back in your bowl, over the kale.
- Drizzle your saffron honey all over (start light, it’s flavorful!) and enjoy 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO