Did you wear ‘em? Your stretchy pants? We hope so, ‘cause your finger-lickin’-good, slow-cooked pulled pork and bbq sauce is here and you’ve got some chowing to do. Best of all: The only work standing between you and this bbq feast is a quick toss of a sheet tray in the oven and a snappy saucing of your slaw! We love cooking for you, Fam! Enjoy 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Slow-cooked pulled pork
- WECO bourbon BBQ sauce
- Cheddar mac + cheese with garlic panko
- Shaved cabbage + vegetable slaw
- Sweet chili aioli
- Cream cheese cornbread with maple butter
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray + extra foil
Total prep time: 30 minutes
The Pulled Pork, BBQ Sauce and Mac + Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid to your mac + cheese and cover it tightly with foil. Set it on one side of your foil-lined sheet tray and pop the whole thing in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Carefully take your tray out of the oven, and remove the foil from your mac.
- Add the pork to the open side of the tray and pour that BBQ sauce over the top. Make sure to give it a mix so it’s well incorporated! Then, back into the oven it all goes for another 15 minutes.
- When the pork is warm and the mac is hot + bubbly, it’s ready to go!
- When your pork and mac is close to ready, wrap your cornbread in aluminum foil and pop it in the oven alongside the tray of pork and mac. Leave it in there until it is warmed through, 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the slaw in a bowl and add in the aioli to your liking (start light, you don’t wanna overdo it). Mix, mix, mix it up!
To serve, keep it casual: Pile up your plate with a scoop each of pork, mac, and slaw. Piece of cornbread goes on the side for soaking up any sauciness leftover on the plate.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!