So you may have seen this b-e-a-YOU-tiful dish on our Instagram, (if not, take a peek! @wecohospitality) but we’re here to tell you it’s even more color-poppin’ in person! See for yourself 😉 Those striped sundried tomato ravs are the most gorgeous lil’ pastas we’ve ever seen. And when you pair it with that creamy-green-ey zucchini + basil fondue, it’s kind of like Christmas in a bowl. Except in June. Because the red and the green, get it?! When you’re arranging your plate, please don’t sleep on that gremolata, it’s like a chunky pistachio pesto of sorts that adds the perfect amount of texture. Fon-do it up, Fam!
What’s in your bag:
- Sundried tomato ravioli
- Zucchini + basil fondue with caramelized onions
- Fava beans, parsley, mint + pistachio gremolata
- Mixed greens with shaved radishes
- Lemon-dijon vinaigrette
- Shredded smoked chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Big pot
- Mixing bowl
- Salt + pepper
- Sheet pan (optional)
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Boil a pot of salted water.
- Once boiling, drop in the ravioli. Cook ‘em for about 4 minutes. They’ll float when they’re ready, but don’t hesitate to test them to make sure they’re done right.
- Reserve about a cup of pasta water.
- Strain the pasta.
The Fondue (and Shredded Smoked Chicken if you ordered it!)
For the shredded smoked chicken, add it to a lightly oiled saucepan over medium heat. Saute for 3-5 minutes. After 3-5 minutes, proceed to step 1 below. Didn’t order the chicken? No worries, start at step 1 🙂
- Pour the fondue into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until warmed through —about 5-7 minutes.
- Use a few splashes of the reserved pasta water from the ravioli to thin out the fondue if you’d like—your call!
- Throw the greens into a mixing bowl.
- Season with s + p.
- Drizzle the red wine vinaigrette all over and toss it up!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
Grab a shallow bowl and add the ravioli. Ladle the zucchini + basil fondue all over and top with a sprinkling of gremolata. Put the salad in a side dish and enjoy your delectable feast! Oh, and don’t forget about that focaccia ;P
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO