Five Cheese Mac + Cheese
Remove lid, cover with aluminum foil, and pop in a 375F oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes longer. Check to see if it’s hot + melty, and add more time if needed to warm to your liking! Enjoy 🙂
Pulled Pork Sliders
Toast buns in the oven or toaster. Heat pork in a saute pan with a little oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes (add a splash of water to loosen it up if you like!) Build your sliders with all the WECO secret sauce and dill pickles you desire.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Remove lid, cover with aluminum foil, and pop in a 375F oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes longer. Check to see if it’s hot + melty, and add more time if needed to warm to your liking! Enjoy 🙂
Spread your chips on a foil-lined sheet tray, and top with cheese, beans, corn, salsa verde, and carnitas. Bake at 375F for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Enjoy with your guac and pico on top!
Heat chili in a pot over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot and steamy (add a splash of water to loosen it up if you like!). Wrap cornbread in foil, place on a sheet tray, and bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes until hot.
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Grease a foil-lined sheet tray with oil or nonstick spray. Arrange wings on the tray and bake at 400F for 8-10 minutes, until hot and sticky. Serve with sweet chili sauce on the side!
Beef Barbacoa Enchilada Kit
Total prep time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Beef barbacoa
- Torched poblano crema
- Saffron rice + black beans
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar
- Tin container to bake your enchiladas in
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Nonstick pan
- Butter or olive oil
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave safe bowl
How to Build Your Enchiladas:
Filling the Tortillas:
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease your tin with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
- Grab a tortilla and place it on a cutting board or plate. Arrange a couple spoonfuls of your beef in a horizontal line towards the bottom of your tortilla.
- Now rollllll it up (leaving the sides open)!
- Grab your tin container and position it horizontally (yenno, the long way!) Place your filled tortilla inside, positioned vertically inside your container. Trust us, they’ll fit – give your tortilla a little push to nestle it into the tin if you need to. You should have 1 row of 6 enchiladas once they’re all filled up!
- If you have any leftover beef, arrange that around your enchiladas.
- Pour your torched poblano crema ALL OVER your enchiladas, and then sprinkle your cheese over too!
- Toss in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until cheese is melty and delicious.
The Rice + Beans
- Heat a little butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Scoop the rice + beans into your pan, breaking up clumps with the back of the spoon. Stir it around so everything snaps, crackles and pops. Once fragrant and hot, you’re good! Enjoy with your enchiladas 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.