HAPPY MONDAY!!! You guessed it, it’s us. It’s WECO. Your biggest fans. We, your biggest fans, are pretty big fans of this dish you’ve got here. Maybe you picked up your slammin’ salmon, maybe you got it delivered to your home, but either way, it’s chillin’ in your brown paper bag READY to be devoured. We already marinated the salmon in tamari, agave, orange zest and more, and are leaving the glazing up to you, cause you call the shots, boss! Glaze up your salmon and chuck it in the oven, the rest is pretty simple… you’ve got this. Get to green-bean-eatin’ and enjoy!
What’s in your bag:
- Chili mango glaze
- Veggie fried rice
- Blistered green beans w/ fried shallots
- Chili marinated cucumbers
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pans, 1 tsp oil
- 2nd saute pan, 1 tbsp oil (optional)
- Microwave safe bowl (optional)
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put the salmon, skin side down, on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Drizzle glaze over salmon.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 7-10 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully.
The Green Beans
- Pop in a saute pan with 1 tsp oil over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally, and wait till steamy and sizzly, around 5 minutes.
Two options here:
Option #1: (Recommended) Get a saute pan hot with a teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Pop in the rice and toss ‘til hot and a little crispy, just a few minutes.
Option #2: Put the rice in a microwave safe bowl. Drizzle a teaspoon or two of water over it. Heat it for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave ‘em as is! They’re meant to be enjoyed cold 🙂
Plate time! You know the deal. Each of the components gets their own spot on your plate. Maybe snap a pic and share it with us because it looks so good 😉
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO