Salmon night, woohoo! Ethically sourced salmon, to be exact. It’s all we source. These were ethically farmed in the Faroe Islands—this salmon should make you feel good from the inside out. You’ll be getting your omega 3’s tonight, folks, and glowing all week long!
Where are the Faroe Islands, you ask? Between Iceland and Norway! The pristine waters there make this fish exceptional. It’s the quality for us, people. We just can’t skimp on that.
What’s in your bag:
- Chili mango glaze
- Veggie fried rice
- Blistered green beans
- Chili marinated cucumbers
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pans, 1 tsp oil
- 2nd saute pan, 1 tbsp oil (optional)
- Microwave safe bowl (optional)
Total prep time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Put the salmon, skin side down, on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Drizzle glaze over salmon.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 7-10 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully.
The Green Beans
- Pop in a saute pan with 1 tsp oil over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally, and wait till steamy and sizzly, around 5 minutes.
Two options here:
Option #1: (Recommended) Get a saute pan hot with a teaspoon of oil over medium heat. Pop in the rice and toss ‘til hot and a little crispy, just a few minutes.
Option #2: Put the rice in a microwave safe bowl. Drizzle a teaspoon or two of water over it. Heat it for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave ‘em as is! They’re meant to be enjoyed cold 🙂
Plate time! You know the deal. Each of the components gets their own spot. Maybe snap a pic and share it with us because it looks just so good 😉
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO