We love chicken wings. Well, maybe not as much as Patrick Bertoletti. He has the world record for eating the most chicken wings. 444 in 26 minutes. Anybody in the WECO Fam think they can top that?? We sure couldn’t. You might want to eat 444 of these wings, though. They’re a little sweet, a little savory, and made with a lotta love 🙂
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Teriyaki wings
- Sweet chili dipping sauce
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid and the ramekin of dipping sauce and put the tray right in the oven. 10-12 minutes and those guys should be all set. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the sweet chili dipping sauce and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO