You are the wind beneath our (chicken) wings, WECO Fam! For you, we wanted to bring back a favorite, our finger-lickin’, napkin necessary, sweet chilli dippin’, tasty teriyaki chicken wings. It may get a little messy here tonight so there are no penalty points if the sauce ends up all over your face. Actually, bonus points if that happens. And you have to send us a picture. For posterity. And laughs. Hope you enjoy these wonderful wings, they’re a little sweet, a little savory, and made with a lotta love 🙂
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Teriyaki wings
- Sweet chili dipping sauce
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid and the ramekin of dipping sauce and put the tray right in the oven. 10-12 minutes and those guys should be all set. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the sweet chili dipping sauce and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO