You are the wind beneath our chicken wings, WECO Fam. What can we say? Chicken wings are on the mind, made just for you. For the marinade we combined ginger and garlic of course, with a dash of Korean chili flakes, and a bit of Coke (our secret surprise ingredient!) for sweetness and acidity. For all you folks with air fryers, this is your time to shine if you’re lookin’ for crispy AF wings. In the oven, let ‘em go a little longer for a similar result. Use your sweet chili dipping sauce sparingly…and no shame for licking it off your fingers!
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Teriyaki wings
- Sweet chili dipping sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Olive oil
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Drizzle a light amount of olive oil onto your sheet tray and place your wings on there.
- Place the tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes and those guys should be all set. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the sweet chili dipping sauce and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO