Back again with the weekly specials, and it’s time to get messy! Ain’t no thang but a chicken wing! Prep yourselves with napkins and make sure to get ALL that sweet chili dipping sauce on your wings. That’s our favorite part. No judgement if the sauce ends up all over the place, that’s part of the fun 🙂
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Teriyaki wings
- Sweet chili dipping sauce
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the ramekin of dipping sauce and put the tray right in the oven. 7-10 minutes and those guys should be all set. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the sweet chili dipping sauce and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO