We hope you enjoy your winner, winner chicken dinner tonight, inspired by the sweet-savory-sour flavors of Thai cuisine!
What’s in your bag:
- Brined & roasted half chicken
- Thai corn & zucchini pancakes
- Green papaya & mango slaw and chili-lime vinaigrette
- Sweet chili sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- A bowl for mixin’
Total prep time: 15-17 minutes
The Chicken and Thai Corn & Zucchini Pancakes
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Place your chicken on one side of your foil-lined sheet tray and pop it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove your tray and place the pancakes on the open side. Bake for 5-7 minutes more, or until both are warmed to your liking. (Or, if you want, you can crisp up your pancakes in an air fryer!)
- Optional! Brush some sweet chili sauce over the chicken for the last few minutes of heating for an added pop of flavor. Reserve the rest for dipping!
The Green Papaya & Mango Slaw
- Mix the slaw and vinaigrette in your bowl.
- Taste for seasoning, and add S&P to taste!
Let’s keep the plating as simple as the heating: Arrange a little bit of everything on a plate, scarf it all up!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!