We’re always thankful when a tasty cheese & meat board is set out, but today we’re extra thankful because this epic spread was curated by our friend and cheese-pert Kimi Ceridon of Live. Love. Cheese. Her grazing board biz is dedicated to celebrating outstanding cheeses & meats from the Northeast and the artisans who craft them. LOVE that. Happy grazing, Fam, and good luck not filling up toooo much before the big feast 😉
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Cheeses: Mystic Cheese Company Melinda Mae; Vermont Farmstead Cheese Co. Cranberry WindsorDale; Shelburne Farms 2-Year Cheddar; Blue Ledge Farm Aged Moosalamoo
- Meats: Vermont Salumi lonza; Short Creek Farm fennel & citrus salami
- Fixins: Crackers; Blake Hill Preserves tart cherry jam; Olives; Cornichons; dried fruit (apples, dates, golden raisins)
What you’ll need from home:
- A board or platter (12-in. round or 10×14-in. rectangle should work nicely), plus a couple ramekins & cheese knives
Kimi’s styling tips:
- Set the bowls of fixins & jam on the board. Add your crackers too, or put them on a separate plate for easy replenishing.
- Style your cheeses! Space them apart to help draw the eye around the board. Set some cheese knives down for serving.
- Style your meats! Keep from overlapping with or touching cheeses to avoid flavor transfer.
- Fill in the empty spaces with your dried fruit!
- Try allllll the combinations– mix, match, NOM.