If you’ve made it this far without knowing what vadouvan is, we’re about to make your day! If you already knew, you get a big hearty congrats! Regardless, you made a great choice for dinner tonight. So we’re all on a level playing field, vadouvan is a gorgeous Indian curry spice and we are so excited to be using it tonight alongside toasted orzo, feta, cherry tomatoes, zucchini and chickpeas. Lest we forget our cherry tomato vinaigrette, and now that it’s on our mind, we’re ready to use it to get this party started.
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Toasted orzo/vadouvan deliciousness
- Cherry tomato vinaigrette
- Feta cheese
What you’ll need from home:
- A mixing bowl
How to prep:
- Pop everything in a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette all over.
- Give it a season with s+p, and give it a toss!
- Sprinkle on the feta for the final touch.
Dig in! That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO